Friday, March 2, 2012

Lots of News!

Hi everyone! I can’t believe it’s already March. This month I have some very exciting news for you. First of all, I have joined ScrapMatters as a permanent design team member! I’ve got two new paper packs there that co-ordinate with this month’s Mix A Kit. The palette is just gorgeous (chosen by KimB) so be sure to check out all of the coordinating products!  Mix A Kit’s are 20% off for the first week of March.
sferg_mixakit_6007sferg_mixakit_solids_6008
Next off, GingerScraps is having a wonderful buffet this month in honor of reading.  I have an element pack and two papers packs for your choosing. The buffet is jam-packed this month so be sure to take a look at all the products that are $1 through March 5th.
sferg_readingroom_ep_6005sferg_readingroom_pp_6005
sferg_readingroom_sp_6005
But wait, there’s more! Lot’s of fun things are happening at both of my stores! For starters, I’m hosting the Inspiration Challenge this month at Gingerscraps. I hope you will stop by and play along! If you haven’t already checked out all the challenges there, now is a great time!
Next off, Gingerscraps is starting something new and fun called Mystery Designer.  All you have to do is guess who designed this kit for a chance to win it. You can find all the details here. And here is a preview of the kit:
3-2InspiredDesignsGingerScraps_Prev-
Last, but not least, the very exciting Queen of Scrap has returned to ScrapMatters and it’s not too late to play along…
2zqc0uw6
I think that’s it for this week. Thanks for reading and happy scrapping!
sherry copy

1 comment:

  1. Could you please contact me at kellvers@yahoo.com. I have a question about your terms of use on your kit Ocean Wonder. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete